New 310' X 90' X 120' Deck Cargo Barge with 10mton/sqm Deck Strength
Barge is still under construction and is scheduled to be delivered in Mid August
The main hull is to be divided by seven (7) transverse W.T. bulkheads & Three
(3) longitudinal W.T. bulkheads into thirty (30) compartments.
Tanks are internally coated.
Type: Deck Cargo Barge
Class: ABS + A1 Barge
Length (OA): 310FT
Breadth (MLD): 90FT
Depth (MLD): 20FT
Deadweight: 10,000 Ton
Deck Strength: 10 Tons / M2
- Sideboard 4.2m high (8mm thickness) sideboard from stern to bow.
- Eight (8) mooring double bits type bollards
- Two (2) single bits type bollards shall be installed at bow.
- One (1) single bollard install at aft of ship
- Two (2) Smit towing brackets on forward
- Two (2) Towing pad eyes on stern
- One (1) diesel-driven anchor winch 10 ton capacity